Passionate about education
Welcome to Misson Primary
We are located in a village on the banks of the River Idle close to the town of Bawtry. The school has about 100 students who come from a wide geographical area. At Misson, we emphasise individual student progress within a caring school community. We offer breakfast and after-school clubs to make life easier for families and provide a range of extracurricular activities to make school life more fun and engaging for students. We also work closely with Misson Pre-School to enable a smooth transition to primary school…
- As a school we would just like to thank the PTA for raising an amazing £222 at our school Sports Day. Their continued support is very much appreciated by all our staff and children. Thank you again.
- I am so please to announce that our sponsored walk has raised an amazing £1512 . May we take this opportunity to thank everyone involved.
- Can we please remind all parents that this Friday is an Inset Day, therefore school will not be open for pupils. Thank you
- This year our school sports day will be on Friday 12th July. We have pencilled in a reserve date of 19th July, in case the weather is unkind.
- On Thursday 6th June we will be holding our annual sponsored walk, raising much needed funds for school resources. If you have any questions please refer to our letters section or call Mrs Mitchell on 01302 710580.